Atlantic Lobster Live
- Live, hardshell lobster both male and female
- From various fishing areas in Atlantic Canada
- Size variance for 1.0 lb. lobsters is between .90 to 1.15 lb.
- Size variance for 1.25 lb lobsters is between 1.16 to 1.40 lb.
Handling & Storage
- Product is live and must be inspected and received upon arrival for any mortality claims to be considered
- Keep in live tank if possible, otherwise keep live in cooler (at your risk!) in original container
- Product can be blanched and chilled if the lobster is to be fully cooked and consumed within 3 days
June is peak season
- Moderate flavour
- Firm texture
- Cook 10 to 14 minutes at full boil, for lobsters up to 1.4 lb.
- If freezing, cook first, otherwise meat will be hard to extract
- Recipe: Classic Lobster
From Our Family to Your Table